- Experience with cross-functional engagements
- Intermediate use level of the Microsoft Office Suite
- A proven record of success in following and executing against defined transactional processes and meeting expected service levels, with the goal of exceeding them.
- IT Related Experience is a huge plus.
As a TSOS Back Office Specialist with HCL Technologies, you will be supporting our French speaking stakeholders’ Service Provider network, ensuring that their service coordination is functioning at optimal levels.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication and negotiation skills, someone who is highly attentive to all stakeholder requests, and able to prioritize client driven tasks.
- Support the quote acquisition process and manage service approvals for various categories and stakeholders.
- Act as a query and escalation point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to operational performance management through ad-hoc and recurrent reporting
- Monitor service interventions related times of delivery and identify specific actions, to avoid breaching the time limit agreed to in the contract
- Support the daily operational management of the service and delivery time management.
- Pursue any opportunity to maximize Profit and Loss performance, as well as overall efficiency measurements.
High School Diploma or Secondary School Completion Equivalent is the required minimum. A Bachelor’s Degree in any field is a preferred.
Required Language Thresholds
- French: (C2: Native-Level Fluency)
- English: (B2-Independent User Level)