- 2 years of experience in the selling cycle of services value propositions, Bid and international experience.
The role exists to help improve the productivity and efficiency of MDS deal pursuits, in turn driving higher win rates, by working with and supporting Bid Managers (and the cross-functional pursuit team) as set out below. Bid Execs may be aligned to support local pursuit teams directly to provide project co-ordination, proposal management and access to response content.
- Support the development of best-in-class proposal documents and bid project plan
- Identify issues and barriers that impact the overall bid plan/strategy, support Bid Manager by identifying escalations needed.
- Take ownership as may be required of ‘sub’ work streams within the bid plan, with a focus on those that require engagement and input from SMEs, local opco’s or partners.
- Support Bid Manager as required with internal governance such as credit checks, AAP200, payment terms, risk & accounting reviews (Bid Manager remains fully accountable).
- Produce Winning Proposals
- Lead Virtual Teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field
- Ability to learn and understand document outsourcing services.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to keep track of multiple, complex time phased activities across a range of activities.
- Creativity & Innovation
- Information Gathering & Reporting
- Knowledge of MDS service lines of business.
- English - C1