- Personable and trustworthy communicator at all business levels;
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and highly motivated with proactive approach to problem resolution;
- Quick to understand and interpret processes and help others in adapting and applying processes;
- Resilience and adaptability to unforeseen work demands. Able to manage change;
- Experience in a Commercial, Accounting, other FP&A role within a multinational company (min 2 years).
- Experience working with Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to manipulate data and present as Business Information;
- Process improvement skills and an understanding of business processes.
The purpose of the role is to be the key contact for the client’s Service Delivery Management team and to provide advice on the financial performance of the contracts and regions.
The client’s Managed Services business has approximately 60 multi-country contracts across EMEA offering a diverse range of Managed Print Services to a wide variety of different customers in various geographies and markets.
The role will be responsible for understanding the business hydraulics, trends, impacts and providing support to the sales and service delivery teams to ensure we maximize our financial performance, whilst complying with our contracted obligations.
Key tasks include completing monthly financial validations on account P&L’s, driving improvements in profit generation, ensuring contractual obligations are met and liaising with many teams across the company:
- Advisor, helper, facilitator for the Service Delivery community to better understand their business, structure and processes;
- Provide financial support and analysis of Managed Print Service contracts, including the provision of monthly accruals /deferrals to in-country finance teams;
- Analyse and interrogate financial data and provide insight into key trends and make recommendations to the business for improvements / actively resolve issues;
- Review contract level performance and understand reasons for low margin and red contracts, drive changes to improve;
- Ensure P&L’s are accurate and propose journal amendments where the entries are required;
- Review contracts and ensure billing is correct and we are meeting contractual obligations;
- Work across various areas of the business to resolve issues or drive improvements in our performance;
- Use financial data to understand any risks or opportunities to the business, then ensure risks are mitigated and opportunities realised;
- Supports line manager in delivering their responsibilities and liaises
- Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Outlook
- Good attention to detail
- Advanced level of English - both written and verbal