- Ideally experience using Callidus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
Purpose of the role
This role supports the end to end compensation process and is responsible for analytical and modelling activity in support of design and development, setting up the country system, managing country payrolls and providing intelligent data for management teams.
- Undertakes analytical reporting and modelling in support of strategic design and planning, validates strategic requirement versus capability of process. Collaborates with Management and Programming team to ensure direction can be implemented in line with direction. Creates a register of pay plans per role, country and region and ensures each signed payee plan is filed in a secure file.
- Examines measure requirements and ensures data is available to support performance of measure.
- Studies strategy, rules, principals and legislation to ensure the correct application of compensation
- Maintains commission system to ensure accurate employee to plan alignment
- Undertakes effective work planning to ensure all tasks are delivered on time, prioritized and the wider team resource is utilized
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and queries and ensure resolution and reduction targets are achieved through creative and proactive application.
- Undertakes pre-payroll validations in line with audit regulations issuing high payment authorisations to Snr. Management.
- Extracts data from the commission system to format in preparation for analysis. Investigate variance and summarize data story. Prepare dashboard of monthly management reports and organize meetings with Country SLT
Fluent in English and German
Advanced knowledge of the Office Package
- Recommendations for system operational design
- Recommendations for system change requests
- Recommendations for Data feed collation and upload/interface
- Recommendation of Callidus contractual elements
- Recommendations relating to collaboration with Callidus requirements.