- Advanced level usage of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly to platforms that allow issue documentation and frequent updates to drafted content.
- The ability to multi-task and analyse various profiles at the same time, as is relevant to solve any arising issues.
- Role model behaviours, and accountability for personal errors and correction.
- Specialized Customer Service Skills, especially with strong capacity to influence customer opinion and direction.
As a TSOS Scheduling Specialist with HCL Technologies, you will be supporting our French stakeholders’ Service Provider network, ensuring that their service coordination is functioning at optimal levels. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication and negotiation skills, someone who is highly attentive to all stakeholder requests, and able to prioritize client driven tasks.
- Monitor and balance our client’s call activity and the workload of external Service Providers, utilizing internal stakeholder databases.
- Identify barriers that limit the working capacity of external Service Providers, and communicate with field management to implement fixes to service issues lowering the optimization of workload efficiency and call queue management. Maintain this process until the service issues are resolved.
- Contact stakeholders and their dedicated stakeholder support service team, to negotiate the best possible arrival time for Service Providers to complete necessary product upkeep.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with external Service Providers and Field Managers, to meet and exceed field metrics.
- Implement and meet established cost targets, through negotiating with stakeholders and ensuring strict process compliance of all other KPIs.
High School Degree or Secondary School Completion Equivalent. A Bachelor’s Degree in any field is preferred.
Required Language Thresholds:
- French: (C2: Native-Level Fluency)
- English: (B2-Independent User Level)