Job Title: Service Delivery Manager with English
Sub-Process: Service Delivery Management
- Minimum of 1 Yrs. experience of having successfully operated at prime customer contact level
- Minimum of 1 Yrs. Service delivery management experience having led high quality service delivery to customer(s)
- Business unit or contract budget understanding
- Experience working in a virtual environment.
- Strong presentation skills with experience of presenting to senior customer representatives.
- Proven experience of /supplier management
- Minimum Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively - within a matrix management environment
Manages the service delivery to one or more Multi-Country/In country client accounts promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction.
Service Delivery Manager L1 is focused on:
- Delivering service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
- Developing strong relationships (KPI: Strong network in place)
- Working with XDAMs and Level 2 SDM in managing sales cycles and same account growth initiatives.
- In conjunction with XDAMs, developing account plans and service strategies with customers to drive enhanced margin and P&L performance
- Achieving productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customer, enhanced margin and P&L performance) Provides support to new business opportunities.
- Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value.
- Ensures processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality
- Constantly improves the quality and inter-working of the whole virtual service team, including other partners and suppliers.
- Identifies same account growth opportunities to be converted into sales prospects.
- Travel and face to face meetings with clients as required
- Experience working across Countries and Cultures.
- Experience of working in a virtual environment.
- Professional qualification in ITIL or project management (Prince, PMI) desirable.
- Lean Six Sigma certifications a plus.
- Business development/Account Management or related experience:
- Ability to interact and manage multiple customers
- Analytical and numerical ability - data driven
- Ability to create and present dashboards, innovative process models
- Effective communication skills
- Advanced level of English