Job Title: Service Delivery Team Leader
Sub-Process: Client Delivery
- A track record of strong performance in current and previous roles;
- Demonstrates a desire and capability to take on elements of a leadership role in a team environment;
- Previous experience of managing a team of people in a team leader environment or as a project leader;
- Demonstrates an understanding of other areas of the business and how they relate to their own area;
- Displays behaviors consistent with creating a High-Performance Operating Environment.
- Experience in successfully delivering projects to required scope, quality, timescale and budget
- Experience of managing projects in a small to medium outsourced contract environment
- Project related change management experience
People Management Responsibilities: Performance Excellence & Employee Engagement & Motivation
- Define team roles and activities to meet team objectives, balancing skills, experience, team styles and workload and support in the achievement of those actions.
- Oversee a robust and timely resource management process.
- Agree objectives with each team member, setting clear performance expectations
- Review performance against objectives on a regular basis (in addition to mid-year and full year appraisal) providing feedback/coaching. Agree amendments as required
- Hold weekly communication / team meetings with team members to cascade company information and solicit views/opinions
- Hold monthly 1:1 meeting with each team member to discuss progress and ensure two-way communication
Business Management Responsibilities
- Manage and monitor costs and resources within area of responsibility to comply with company direction and procedures;
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures (e.g. HR policies, purchasing, expenses, business ethics);
- Create a monthly report that shows a detailed view of the activity in the designated Operational Tower;
Transition of new activities to the shared services model
- Owning the transition of new activities to the Shared Services model – training, process documentation, ad-hoc requirements on designated Operational Tower;
- Manages the delivery of the project, ensuring that the project produces the required results -- to the required scope, milestones, quality;
- Ongoing and periodic monitoring of progress to ensure project objectives are delivered on time, and required results are realized.
- Centre of competence in the designated Operational Tower;
- Carry out quality checks to ensure quality standards are maintained; Create scrutiny, inspection and coaching process specific to tower;
- Managing escalation and resolution of common issues;
- Track the performance against SLAs and KPIs;
- Set up of common and consistent processes and process documentation across designated Operational Tower
- Drive automation initiatives and support continuous development of existing tools;
- Identify short- and long-term actions that will drive continuous improvement in area of responsibility;
- Ensure collaboration between all the operational towers.
- Experience working across Countries and Cultures.
- Experience of working in a virtual environment.
- Professional qualification in ITIL or project management (Prince, PMI) desirable.
- Lean Six Sigma certifications a plus.
- Business development/Account Management or related experience:
- Ability to interact and manage multiple customers
- Analytical and numerical ability - data driven
- Ability to create and present dashboards, innovative process models
- Advanced level of English