Job Title: Service Desk Agent
Process: Supplies Helpdesk/ Outbound
Sub-Process: Supplies and Asset Management
Language: English, Spanish
Minimum of 4+ years experience
- Act as the primary country contact for customers on all escalations.
- Handle phone calls/emails and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
- Invite customers to participate in telephone problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems.
- Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally.
- Co-ordinate all consumable calls in order to enable dispatch of Client & Multi-vendor consumables to customers.
- Co-ordinate all Break/Fix calls in order to enable dispatch of Client & Multi-vendor engineers to customers.
- Liaise with Various Helpdesks, Client and Third-Party Service Providers escalating through these avenues to close.
- Flexibility to take on additional tasks as directed by Team Lead.
- Validate Customer details and requirements on data entry, categorize and deal with appropriately.
- Maintain accurate database information.
- Obtain call closures details on all dispatched calls.
- High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent Leaving Certificate
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
- Knowledge of Computers and basic understanding of Networks, with an excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Working knowledge of a customer focused environment.
- Experience of corporate operations helpful but not essential
- Proven record of delivery of excellent customer service with a minimum 6 months experience in multi-cultural customer service Call Centre environment
- Effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Able to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills
- Aptitude for understanding and solving problems in a methodical and logical manner
- Willing to assume responsibility for customer problems
- Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude in any circumstances
- Resilient under pressure and adaptable to unseen work demands
- Flexible attitude towards working patterns including early starts, & Bank Holidays
- Professional fluency required