The dynamics of the carrier-passenger relationship is truly changing with passenger experience taking center stage, as consumers demand vibrant and revitalized services, in a bold, connected and deeply digitized landscape. In order to retain competitive edge, propel customer loyalty, boost brand value, and increase revenues, aerospace industry’s success will be determined by its ability to redefine passenger experience by leveraging ‘disruptive’ innovations through technology.
We believe that the answer lies in understanding the massive importance of becoming a 21st Century Enterprise, and unified experience lies at the core of 21st century ecosystem. To realize the full benefit of staging experiences, products and services need to be taken as base and experience is weaved around to engage individual customer.
With nearly 2 decades of extensive experience and expertise of working on some of the major civilian and defense aircraft programs, across the globe, HCLTech has been weaving experiences at every touch point of our Aerospace and Defense customers.
- Aerospace expertise:
- Close to two decades of experience in Aerospace domain
- 2,500+ A&D projects across 30+ Aircraft programs for leading Aircraft OEMs and Tier 1s
- First Indian company to be AS9100 certified; and only Indian company to be in DO-178C committee and has extensive DO 178B & DO 254 experience.
- Over five decades of experience in empowering manufacturing strategies across diverse industries including Aerospace
- Integrated solutions across the aircraft lifecycle – from design, manufacturing engineering to aftermarket support
- IoT platform enabling accelerated adoption of IOT functioning in business context and across different maturity levels
- Frameworks & accelerators: In-house frameworks and solution accelerators enabling innovative solutions helping customers in their product development and sustenance lifecycle
- eDAT: It’s a modular, scalable, extendable and highly customizable framework for automated testing of electronic devices through hardware / software interface accelerators
- TAF: It’s a test automation & orchestration framework comprising of service accelerators to simplify end to end mobile/desktop/web application testing process
- Global presence: Offices across 32 countries, 100+ ODCs, local people as employees and ability to roll-out any program/project from a geo location
- ITAR & ITC: Registered with US State Department, Canadian Controlled Good Program and US Commerce Department. ITAR complaint ODCs and have executed 25+ ITAR projects.
- Investments in CoEs and labs: Investments in dedicated Centers of Excellence and own lab infrastructures to carry out DO160 tests (Environmental tests, EMI/EMC etc.)
- Innovation centric culture: Ideapreneurship culture promotes innovation at all levels Dedicated Value Portal for employees to generate, document, and quantify ideas to propel customer’s business. $40+ Mn savings generated for our A&D customers in last 10 years.
In-house embedded software quality framework to execute avionics software development meeting RTCA DO-178B and DO-254 standards
Extensive experience in setting up dedicated labs for customers and other specific controlled environment labs
Support across the manufacturing cycle through strong partnerships with reputed vendors and EMS partners
Complete avionics engineering services and efficient product sustenance practices across product development lifecycle
Complete workflow management from authoring, illustrating, database management, publishing, and distribution