Engineer a Supercharging Future for Yourself
Find your fit and supercharge progress with our exciting career opportunities
HVAC Engineer (Residential Air Conditioning and Heat Pump products)
- Minimum 5+ years experience in Conduct oil return and retention testing.
- Conduct software validation testing.
- This is for Residential Air Conditioning and Heat Pump products.
- Bachelor’s Or Master’s Degree in Engineering.
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly and work independently under minimum direction and without day-to-day supervision to prioritize work to meet customer needs.
- Strong communication and cross-functional skills to accomplish completion of project tasks.
- Superior written communications, presentation skills, and relentless focus on details to close out issues for the team.
- Willingness to provide hands-on support for test systems.
- Understanding of Industry-wide accepted system engineering tools.
- Strong skills with Microsoft; Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Organized with strong attention to detail, while managing multiple priorities.
- Proven ability to implement continuous improvements and standardize processes.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve HVAC system problems.
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of heat transfer, fluid dynamics, and thermodynamics.
- Understand electronic controls function in HVAC equipment.
- Ability to understand product/component function, reliability and quality requirements.
Roles And Responsibilities
High level process description:
- Willingness to take on any task or project that will benefit the group or company.
- Work with lab personnel and suppliers to ensure successful completion of test plans and unit builds.
- Execute existing test plans and/or help develop new test plans.
- Analyze data from units being tested.
- Troubleshoot HVAC test systems.
- Identify potential reliability issues during oil return and retention testing, communicate and track issues to resolution.
- Identify potential operating issues during software validation testing, communicate and track issues to resolution.
- Progress reports / Documentation:
- Clearly document and communicate test results.
- Accurately report and act on any risk identified or notified.
- Provide weekly to daily progress reports – depends on progress, risks, needs, etc. associated to the project.
- Provide weekly data analysis reports and findings.