Java/J2EE Jobs In Cary | HCL Technologies
Custom Application Services
Custom Application Services is one of the most important and critical businesses of HCL. We combine emerging applications on cloud, mobility and convergence of cutting edge computing technologies to help HCL deliver solutions that create impact on business.
At HCL, the Java platform is used extensively in Custom Application Services. For HCL, we require JAVA/J2EE professionals with strong Java development and application development experience. We are looking for Java experts across the levels including Developers, Architects and Project Managers to work with our high performance teams at HCL’s delivery centers in United States.
- Java Applets
- Web logic
- Java JEE Platforms
- Perl, Shell and Python scripting
Requirements / Qualifications
- Graduation in engineering.
- 3 - 13 years of Java development experience.
- Expertise in Java technologies and platforms.
- Thorough understanding of application development.
- Team player and excellent communications.
Java Project Manager
- A Java Developer will be responsible for the design, documentation, evaluation and system performance testing
- Design and develop high volume, low latency applications for mission critical systems
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
- Determine design methodologies and tool sets; completes programming using languages & software products and designs and conducts tests
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Define infrastructure for design and integration of internet computing systems by analyzing information requirements; determining platform architecture, technology, and tools; studying business operations and user-interface requirements; directing development of physical database
- Hands on expertise in Software design and architecture
- Should have conceptualized and designed solutions for applicExperience in development background in Java/J2EE Web Technologies ation development
- Confirm the architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models; completing validation tests
- Improve architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirement
Java Project Manager
- Excellent Project Management experience required
- Experience in managing multiple teams in onsite-offshore delivery model
- Experience in development background in Java/J2EE Web Technologies
- Superb Customer Management experience in managing Enterprise level Multi-Million dollar account/partnership
- Provides direction and evaluates designs, co-ordinates with Technical Managers and Architects and oversees the end-to-end project deliveries
- Establish the time span of project execution. Prepares master schedule for projects including resource schedules, execution methodologies, milestones, effort and periodic monitoring
- Schedule and monitors resources
- Experience in different SDLC, process maturity models
- PMP Certification is desirable