HCL America Inc. seeks Project Managers at Frisco, TX (5 Openings).
- Responsible for managing, planning, coordinating, supervising and directing the IT professionals.
- Determines technical goals in consultation with top management.
- Involved with planning and coordinating activities such as the installation and upgrading of hardware/software.
- Assists with managing resources, project budget, client relationships, project performance, and the overall quality and development of project plans.
- Develops and manages project schedules. Investigates and drives resolution for complex requests and issues.
- Present to senior leadership.
- Ensures project documentation is complete and accurate.
- Manages the successful completion of the project scope within the time and budget constraints.
- Provides subject matter expertise in all knowledge areas of project management.
- Manage vendor and service providers.
- Work Schedule: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday; Requires travel/relocation to unanticipated client sites throughout the U.S.
- Requires Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration/ Management/ Computer Science/ Engineering (any)/ Information Technology/ Computer Technology/ Computer Applications/ Computer Information Systems/ Management Information Systems or related field.
- Requires 1 year experience as job offered, consultant, engineer, or related field. Wage Offered: $141,482/year.
Mail resume to: Recruitment and Employment Office, HCL AMERICA INC., Attn: Job Ref #: HCL06109, P.O. Box 56625, Atlanta, GA 30343.