- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
The Brightest Minds Deserve the Choicest Platforms
Our Internship and Training Program, called ‘Rise at HCL’ academy bridge the students course of study and interest to their career goals. Students gain practical knowledge in their specialized fields, get exposure to global culture in a fast growing industry, early in their career journey.
2021 Summer Internships
Our summer internship and training program has multiple opportunities available across the United States, in North Carolina, Connecticut, Texas, California, Pennsylvania and Ohio. Called ‘Rise at HCL’ Academy, our training and internship program offers experiences that will prepare you for an exciting tech career. All programs are built with our interns' health and safety as a top priority.
In North Carolina, Connecticut, Texas, California, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Dallas and Michigan
- Learning through technical, on-the-job and hands-on projects
- Developing quality software solutions across multiple industry domains
- Aligning code and solutions to with best-in-class industry standards
- Leveraging leading edge technologies to enrich your skill sets
- Gaining experience in digital consulting like design thinking, UX design, SaaS
- US Work Authorization (Citizen or Green Card)
- Anticipated graduation with an Associates or Bachelors degree in Fall 2021 or Spring 2022
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a STEM field with some background in programming
- College or residence at convenient commute time with any one location
Your role as an intern
As an intern, you will work in an agile environment, focused on projects or learning to develop quality software solutions across multiple industry domains and using leading-edge technologies. Based on business requirements and your internship specifics, you will learn to develop code in line with quality standards and support testing cycles and post-production deployment. You will have the opportunity to enrich your skill sets with exposure to a variety of new age technologies, like Java, Python, .NET or varied digital consulting like design thinking, user experience design, software-as-a-service.