When: October 28 - 31, 2013
Where: Grand Floridian, Orlando, FL – US
Over the past 14 years, the annual Consumer Goods Business & Technology Leadership Conference has built a solid reputation as the premier CG industry event based on its history of quality content and attendees. This 15th annual Conference will be no exception. Designed for senior executives in business and IT roles, the event provides a leadership forum for networking with peers, sharing ideas and experiences and analyzing industry trends. Topics cover a broad range of critical business functions, including supply chain, sales and marketing, analytics, and retailer collaboration.
HCL sponsors the 15th Annual Consumer Goods Business & Technology Leadership Conference, to be held in Orlando, Florida.Meet HCL at the CGT Conference to experience how our innovative, collaborative and insights driven ALT ASM™ proposition would provide you significant business advantage, in the face of a challenging global business environment.
Traditionally, ASM has been reactive and technology aligned, resulting in stagnating operational gains over a period of time. HCL through ALT ASM™ — HCL’s alternative view of ASM, aims to deliver an application environment which is as hassle free as SaaS. Experience for the 1st time, a mature framework, which aligns extensive RTB IT operations with business goals and assured returns! Move to the next level of outsourcing through HCL’s latest offering ALT ASM™.
HCL uniquely verticalizes ASM to deliver end user enablement benefits, through:
- Target operating model aligned with business functions and units for increased operations efficiency, resulting in improved business user satisfaction
- Improved visibility of operations with not just IT performance metrics, but with Business KPI-IT SLA relationship monitoring
- Increased velocity of incident reduction through ‘Incident Avoidance’ philosophy and scientific management of IT landscape - using HCL’s PRIZM to improve Root Cause Analysis
- Integrated value creation through Value Portal to generate incremental value, every day
- In addition, HCL’s unique philosophy of Business Alignment through Lean principles enables ASM to be business driver rather than being business as usual.
In addition, HCL’s unique philosophy of Business Alignment through Lean principles enables ASM to be your business driver rather than being business as usual.
Some more instances of HCL’s ALT ASM™ approach enabling customers across the globe realize higher value, are given below:
- Click here to learn how one of the leading US based beverage company optimized over 92% incidents.
- A leading dairy giant achieved 100% order management system visibility.
You can also learn more about HCL’s ALT ASM™ capabilities by clicking here.
Learn how one of the leading US based beverage company optimized over 92% incidents..
To fix a meeting with HCL please fill in the following details: