HCL provides end-to-end product development in the digital lifestyle domain, with over 3,000 people executing more than 50 projects. HCL has invested in specialized Labs to enable innovation through continuous R&D.
HCL’s capabilities include:
- Service creation: Production, post-production, content distribution, content syndication, and business intelligence.
- Service delivery: Development, testing, and DOCSIS certification for both CMTS and CM platforms, and end-to-end responsibility for various CableLabs / tComLabs wave certifications.
- User experience: Reference platform development and customization, middleware development / maintenance / sustenance, application development and porting, testing for different broadcasting standards, certification testing, and internationalization and localization.
What We’ve Done for Others
- For a leading networking company, HCL worked across seven facilities and was involved in the development, testing and DOCSIS certification for CMTS, universal EQAM and CM platforms. The scope also involved end-to-end development of home gateways with IP support, firmware upgrade, SNMP, TFTP, diagnostics, authentication, and multiple LAN, WAN and wireless interfacing.
- For a Fortune 500 media company, HCL achieved a 30% reduction in "as-is" platform sustenance and saved USD3.3 million in overall costs by implementing FAST-based search. HCL was involved in the digital supply chain and helped manage more than 300 multi-channel properties. HCL was able to reduce the load time on the client’s music sites by 44%.