Bridging the Business to Consumer Gap
The consumerization of IT has been driven largely by mobile technology. While consumers grabbed hold of mobile devices, making them nearly as important to daily life as the air we breathe, businesses still lag behind when it comes to utilizing mobility to drive value. But this is changing. Large enterprises are expected to triple their smartphone user base by 2015, and there are projections that by the same year, there will be 1.3 billion mobile workers in the world, representing one-third of the global workforce. As adoption of mobile technology in the workplace skyrockets, businesses must harness the power of mobility to take advantage of the significant business value it can create.
Why HCL is the Right Partner for your Business
With numerous projects already executed, multiple innovation testing labs running and a number of proprietary mobile solutions at hand, HCL is nothing short of an expert in enterprise mobility. We understand the numerous ways in which mobility can drive value for our clients’ businesses, and have deep expertise developing and implementing mobile solutions for multiple industry verticals. Our capabilities encompass all functional areas, and our consultants are skilled at understanding the requirements of individual horizontals in order to create the most effective solutions that generate real business value. We have developed award-winning mobile applications and worked with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Our mobility practice partners with global software providers to take their technology to market in the form of our mobile IP and accelerators, helping our clients achieve the significant returns that can be realized from investment in mobile technology.
We offer some of the best expertise in the industry when it comes to the depth and breadth of our mobility practice, and have deep experience developing and implementing solutions on SAP’s mobile platforms.
Our Mobility Solutions
Application Development / Implementation
- Implementation services for COTS mobile applications
- Custom Application Development
Mobility Strategy Engagement
- A multiple week assessment of the current business processes and IT landscape to provide a comprehensive mobile strategy document
- Co-Innovation Lab for idea generation, development services, testing, deployment, management and support services
- From fully managed services to a hosted offering for mobility infrastructure and applications
Mobile Application Factory
- Facility to rapidly develop, test and launch mobile solutions
Mobile Application Testing
- Service undertaken to enable cross device and end-to-end testing of mobile applications
Our Success Speaks for Itself
Join us at SAPPHIRE in Orlando, meet our industry experts, and put our experience and insight to work for you. Let’s Talk Mobility!