Supply Chain Management
The rise of globalization has opened up vast new markets, brought millions of new customers into play and offered myriad new options for designing, building and delivering products. But the new environment poses tough challenges for manufacturers as well. To thrive, you need supply chains that are faster, more agile, and more tightly integrated with your suppliers and customers. And you need better visibility into the demand that underpins your business today – and tomorrow.
The most advanced supply chain management solutions give businesses complete visibility into all aspects of their supply chain, including planning, manufacturing, order management, logistics, and services. Companies reap the benefits of lower costs, greater flexibility, and higher levels of customer satisfaction.
Why HCL is the Right Partner for your Business
HCL’s Supply Chain Management practice offers services at every step of our client’s SCM transformation initiative. From assessing our client’s current supply chain operations and providing an optimization roadmap, through implementation, and finally, to supporting and optimizing existing SCM solutions, HCL ensures that our clients’ investments in transforming their supply chain deliver the competitive edge necessary to thrive in today’s challenging business environment.
Our SCM Solutions
- Advanced Planner & Optimizer
- Service Parts Planning
- Supply Network Collaboration
- Event Management
- Forecasting and Replenishment
- Transportation Management
- Manufacturing Operations and Shop Floor Control
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Maximize return on assets through optimization of demand and supply
- Enables planning and collaboration with business partners through forecasting, optimizing and scheduling of time, materials and resources
- Streamlined distribution, transportation, and logistics, with real-time planning processes
- Operational excellence – real-time data enables better decision-making, leading to optimum inventory levels
HCL offers a wealth of skill and experience in the implementation of supply chain solutions that enable customers to extend their ERP suite and achieve maximum return on investment. Each consultant delivers expertise in strategic planning, supply chain transformation, project management and SCM functional design and application configuration.
Join us at SAPPHIRE in Orlando, meet our industry experts, and put our experience and insight to work for you.
Learn more about out Supply Chain Management Solutions!