HCL Technologies Germany
Software Engineering Expertise
HCL’s comprehensive Software Engineering services portfolio covers:
- Mobility: Mobile application development, device quality assurance, and certification capabilities. HCL has the expertise to work in any mobile ecosystem, including iOS, Android, and RIM across various industries.
- Value added offerings: Human interface design, performance, scalability, platform certification, Web, and SaaS enablement services.
- Software product engineering: Architecture and technical consulting, new product enablement, product sustenance, testing, technical support, globalization, and localization.
HCL provides software product engineering services to
- Enterprise ISVs - PPM, CRM, SCM, ERP, and C3 (Content, Communication, and Collaboration)
- R&D services - Next gen solutions, Web 2.0, HPC/Grid
- Internet based companies - Search services, information aggregation and distribution services
- Infrastructure ISVs - Middleware, application/tools, digital protection, database management tools, OS tools
HCL has also setup centers of excellence in digital protection, location based services, and graphical user interface (GUI).
What We’ve Done For Others
- For an energy management platform, HCL enabled the migration to private Cloud networks. While monitoring and controlling more than 3 million nodes, HCL ensured continuous service availability and an uptime of 99.7%.
- For an online software retailer, HCL was responsible for ecommerce platform development. We were able to generate $1.5B of business, 150,000 hits, and 25,000 transactions per day.