HCL Technologies Germany
HCL provides embedded software services in modeling and simulation, software development, software maintenance, software testing, and software test automation. We have over 10 years’ experience in communication protocols such as CAN, J1939, NMEA 2000 Modbus, and RSTP. Our team of embedded software engineers has core expertise in automotive and heavy engineering, and in human machine interface and prognostics.
- Modeling and Simulation: Algorithm development, Software In Loop simulation, Hardware In Loop simulation
- Software Development: Requirement analysis, architecture design, module design, implementation, hardware-software integration
- Software Maintenance Management: Defect fixing, functional enhancement, engineering change request
- Software Testing: Test strategy development, test plan development, functional testing
- Software Test Automation: Test automation framework development, test simulator development and deployment
HCL has a Control System CoE, which gives its team advanced application knowledge in industrial systems, wind power, solar power, medical devices, semiconductor, aerospace, and automotive domains. HCL has experience in methodologies like Simulink/MATLAB algorithm simulation, X-PC target, hardware/in-loop testing with NI instruments, software simulation using Lab View, MATLAB and also in designing process control systems for induction, elevator control, wired/wireless sensors and actuators, and solar/wind energy control.
What We’ve Done For Others
- For a grid connectable single phase inverter platform that supports up to 5.4KW, HCL redesigned the control algorithms and software to cater to new grid code requirements. HCL provided control system enhancements, support for reducing THD, and developed an algorithm to support the new grid codes. [The scope of work included a complete simulation based design, system simulation using MATLAB/Simulink, model based code generation, and algorithm enhancement to support smooth grid integration which would enable the inverter handle any grid impedance/disturbance fluctuations].