Modern Platform Application Development
With the rapid pace of changing technologies as well as the significant increase in vendor choices, modern application development can be a challenge. HCL helps alleviate the uncertainty through the use of our platform-driven application development approach. We create flexible applications using application patterns and suitable platforms. Our platforms comprise the following:
- A standard technology stack: These stacks are proven on different vendor tools with reference implementations on open source technologies.
- DevOps-enabled environment: By integrating tools to support agility throughout the lifecycle, we reduce the time and cost to make an application operational.
- Integration-ready environment: By creating the right interfaces and building on them, we ensure that the application can be integrated easily into the enterprise, making use of the existing enterprise assets such as data sources and vendor systems.
- Cloud-ready infrastructure: By creating the platform on cloud technologies, we ensure that the platform can be deployed and operated in a private cloud as well as public clouds like Amazon, Azure, and Rackspace.
- Enterprise-ready capabilities: By incorporating various flexible architectural elements such as configuration, inversion of control, and rule engines, we tailor our solutions to support individual business requirements.
We help businesses translate their vision to applications quickly, addressing non-functional requirements through the platform, and removing the penalty of technology translation. Through careful separation of functional logic from the platform through techniques like APIs, DevOps, and Next Gen UI, we upgrade different parts of the platform at different times, as the market and architectural best practices demand.