It is well known that the volume, velocity and variety of data are expanding at an exponential rate. Organizations that learn how to harness and integrate data into their business stand to gain a competitive advantage. However, there are still a lot of questions around making the most of Big Data:
- What is the right Big Data platform for your requirements?
- How should Big Data be integrated with your existing architecture?
- How do you validate and prove the business value of Big Data?
- What are the right operating models and best practices?
- What data sources should you use and how do you design Big Data infrastructure?
- Business and use case definition and validation
- Solution architecture and design
- Operating model definition and deployment
- Technical reference architecture
- End-to-end solution development from build through support
- Integration with transaction systems
- Evaluation and selection
- Sizing, installation and configuration
- Maintenance and support
- ROAR Framework –The Real-Time Operational Analytics and Reporting (ROAR) Framework computes metrics in real-time. It includes a pre-built model that allows for the rapid connection to new source data input channels, adding data elements on the fly. The framework also helps execute MapReduce based computation and Hbase queries.
- HEAR Framework – HCL Event Analysis and Reporting (HEAR) Framework helps capture complex business events and analyze the performance of critical processes. With the help of this framework, clients can self-develop, deploy, monitor and refine business solutions. HEAR also allows business users to run their own simulations and deploy event flows.
- Meta-M Framework – This provides 360º views of data through a fast and easy to use interface; helping customers establish data-as-a-service within enterprises. The framework:
- Captures technical metadata and business glossary for structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Uses a central repository and automatically creates the data lineage in a graphical form
- Provides a comprehensive search facility and a rich, user friendly interface
- Apache Hadoop
- Pivotal (EMC)
- Amazon Redshift