HCL Technologies Germany
Corporate Performance Management
Corporate Performance Management (CPM) is a specialized discipline that blends financial planning and management processes with business intelligence and analytic techniques. It is used to provide a visibility into business operations and continuously compare goals against targets.
CPM includes integrated planning (cost, revenue and demand forecasting), financial consolidation and reporting, supply chain analysis and spend/cost analysis.
At HCL we have corporate finance experts who use a unique blend of CPM and business intelligence experience to design and implement integrated planning, scorecard, dashboard and reporting solutions that fit the needs of each customer.
- Strategy and scorecard implementation
- Integrated planning and budgeting process design and implementation
- Integration of revenue modeling for sales and operation with financial planning
- Financial, profitability, supply chain and procurement analytics and reporting implementation
- Financial consolidation and closing process design and implementation
- Financial reporting development
- IPMS – Integrated Performance Management System or IPMS is a comprehensive reporting solution.
- Cube Swap - process for moving Oracle Data and Control files from the background Oracle Hyperion cube to the foreground reporting cube.
- Migrator- This is a tool for the conversion of Oracle BSO database to ASO to minimize disk space, increase load times and maximize availability of the database for end users.
- Metadata Loader – This captures all metadata /dimension information and loads into Hyperion applications to lower the cost of development, increase quality and automate maintenance.
- SAP BPC Insurance Framework – These are pre-built models, reports and input templates for cost and revenues planning.
Oracle Hyperion, SAP BPC