REMOTE INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT SERVICES [Infrastructure, EUC]
The Situation Today
The industry is reeling under an infrastructure crunch due to an increased consumption in content by the end user. This surge in consumption requires that applications be updated, middleware be expanded and technical support be leveraged through highly skilled manpower with a thorough knowledge and experience of the communications industry.
To stay competitive, telecom communication service providers have to constantly improve their margins so that the savings can be invested in new growth initiatives. They are looking for able partners to help them implement and support end-to-end infrastructure services, which will ultimately help them attain this objective.
How HCL Can Help
HCL’s Remote Infrastructure Management [RIM] services are part of a wider set of Infrastructure services for Telecom and other industries. It includes cloud computing services, data center services, end user computing (EUC) services, network and security services, systems integration, cross-functional services, and managed information security services.
Through RIM services, HCL manages over 5% of the world’s managed devices, more than 40% of customers from incumbent multinationals, and the mission-critical IT environments of over 20 Fortune 100 leading global telecommunication companies. HCL has successfully delivered over 5400 complex IT Infrastructure architecture and operation transformations for Telecom and other industries, which have been acknowledged and recognized by several Fortune 100, Fortune 500, and Global 2000 enterprises as a credible alternative to top tier global MNCs.
HCL is the only provider (of Indian heritage) featured in the Leaders Quadrant by all Analysts.
What You Can Expect
- Migration/consolidation to optimized high performance DC architecture
- Remote Infrastructure Management services
- Identity and access management services - to prevent security breaches and meet regulatory compliances
- Global standardized Service Desk – for enhanced end-user experience
- Effective client and field support services for organizations with distributed operations
- Transformation of internal IT infrastructures to Private Clouds with the appropriate management tools
- Unified communications and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
Bringing infra upto the hyper –speed through convergence
Hcl enhances business agility and responsiveness to increase the win-rate for new business prospects