Mobile Remote Work for Security Forces
- The Customer is a European Security force.
- Mobility Solution to enable Police force for Incident recording, Intelligence submission
- Case submission, custody initiation, issue stop and search approval etc.
- Network & Bearer independent solution with Scalability, Flexibility and Extensibility
- User friendly solution and covering all the security aspects of information
- Development of E2E solution which includes Mobile client and Backend system
- Optimization through business processes re-engineering
- Remote stunning of stolen and/or lost mobile handhelds
- Enterprise Service Bus based integration layer, providing the flexibility to add, remove or modify any back-office system
- Compliant with *UPSA’s ( Unified Police Security Architecture) “Restricted” data communication guidelines
- In-line with *UPSA’s “Confidential” data communication guidelines
- Compliant with CESG (Communications - Electronics Security Group).
- Training and Support up to 5 years
- Allows real-time tracking of incidents/personnel.
- Improved effectiveness and efficiency of officers.
- Reduction in OPEX with the design strategy of ‘Ready to Change’ as and when required
- Multi device target platform
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Business Process Centered