HCL Technologies Germany
Enterprise Asset Management
HCL helps Manufacturers, Aerospace & Defence, and Energy & Utilities companies, original equipment manufacturers (OEMS), original device manufacturers (ODMs) and Telecommunication equipment providers deliver effective Life Cycle Management of their assets leading to increased returns on assets and higher productivity.
Through our service and asset management solutions, organizations can manage their physical assets throughout the complete asset life cycle and efficiently perform all business processes involving asset management. HCL’s solutions help their customers to address core issues and challenges of service management, service parts management and enterprise asset management.
As integrated end-to-end asset management processes are vital in after-sales and service where costs are of prime concern, HCL can help customers through the implementation of their solutions to connect their service parts into one fully integrated, easy to use system which essentially provides customers a maximum return on their IT investment.
What Business Benefits does HCL bring?
- Higher visibility into asset performance and maintenance to effectively manage the expense of assets, enhancing productivity whilst significantly reducing operating costs
- Optimized inventory through the right product mix at the required time
- Enhanced customer satisfaction through improvement in quality of service delivery
- Focus on regulatory compliance and delivery of operational and cost efficiencies
- Integrated solutions which allow organizations to manage service and maintenance end-to end
- Better resource planning and scheduling through the correct allocation of assets and resources, enabling improved business optimization
What does HCL offer?
HCL offers a complete end-to-end EAM solution taking our clients on the full journey from strategy to execution which integrates all areas of procurement, warehouse and transport, integrating business functions across multiple headcount, documentation, warehousing and business partners, thus helping them to connect their service parts into one fully integrated, easy to use system.
For more information on the various aspects of EAM, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org