Digital eXperience Management (DXM)
The Situation Today
Digital is the new face of business, and it is transforming the way we transact and engage with customers. In order to adapt and keep pace, companies must deliver digital experiences to customers that are both relevant and impactful across various channels like the web, mobile and social platforms – to keep them coming back for more.
This situation presents an opportunity for digital marketers to differentiate themselves. At the same time, it also poses many challenges. Here are some challenges that today’s digital marketer’s face:
- Inculcating operational excellence and achieving efficiencies in a service delivery model
- Controlling recurring expenditure while rolling out digital initiatives
- Keeping pace with continually changing digital marketing trends
- Empowering business users within the organization and minimizing dependence on IT
- Maintaining a leadership position in B2B and B2C online customer experiences
- Providing global consistency of websites with local essence
- Targeting consumers with relevant content
- Managing user communities and influencers
- Measuring ROI of web and other digital channels
- Striking a balance between the TCO of the overall digital marketing solution and the measurable benefits/ improved efficiency
- Identifying the right digital marketing mix across various marketing activities like analytics, search, content management, social marketing, email, SMS, and more
- Choosing from a host of technology solutions available
- Determining the best-in-class solutions that attract, grow and retain the customer base
- Discerning investments into systems that assure scalability, usability, and functionality to address future needs
- Effectively harnessing the power and reach of Social Media
How HCL Can Help
Digital/Web Experience Management encompasses how your customers — current and prospective —perceive all of their digital interactions with your company over the entire customer lifecycle — from marketing to sales to customer service. They need to be impressed from their very first exposure (online search) to their very last (online payments) — and at every digital touch point in between.
We Can Help You
- Navigate the complex digital landscape by leveraging our capabilities and services that help you bridge the gaps and optimize the delivery of world-class experiences to your audiences across the globe - anytime and every time.
- With an end-to-end solution that covers the landscape of digital initiatives - from helping you define your digital strategy to setting up a multi-lingual, multi-channel hosted digital platform. The flexibility of our offerings ensures that there is always a right fit for your digital needs.
- Remain always available, captivating and assisting your customers, no matter where they are or what device or platform they’re using. With increased process productivity, streamlined communications, and an effective and efficient collaboration environment, we help you drive your marketing performance.
- Accelerate ROI from your investments while consistently delivering experiences that help elevate your brand and drive customer loyalty.
Our Digital eXperience accelerators:
- Integrated Digital Experience Advisory (iDEA™)
- Platform for eXperience Management (PXM)
- Digital Asset Migrator (dAM™)
What You Can Expect
With over 10 years of experience in managing and delivering exceptional digital experiences, HCL has successfully executed more than 100 projects for customers globally, through the concerted efforts of over 2000 HCL consultants and technology vendors. Our customers can expect:
- A single vendor to handle end-to-end digital experience requirements
- A standardized, technology-neutral and framework-driven advisory for investment decisions, implementation roadmaps and channel attribution
- A jumpstart kit comprising 100+ reusable digital experience capabilities for speedy onboarding on leading digital experience platforms
- A solution framework that provides up to 30% reduction in effort and 40% acceleration in time to market
- Digital Factory Model setup that reduces the time to publish new websites from three to five months to three to five weeks
- Measurement of the impact of digital initiatives to obtain actionable insights
- Anytime anywhere access from the delivery of contextual experiences across emerging digital channels such as mobile, tablets, and social media
- Flexible and innovative commercial models to suit your business model
What We’ve Done for Others
Customers around the world have achieved dramatic results while working with us.
Saved nearly $100,000 per month by reducing manual enterprise accounts activation and reduced the cost of customizing and maintaining the CoreXpand B2B e-commerce platform for a U.S. based telecom giant
Heightened the web experience management capability for the world’s largest chain of quick-service restaurants - reduced the cost of website development ($10,000 to $12,000 for smaller markets and $20,000 to $25,000 for larger markets), shortened the launch time of promotional campaigns, and reduced time to market of new and existing products by up to 60%.
- Reduced website implementation time by 28%, saved up to 40% in the cost of implementing multilingual websites, and saved around $5,000 per site for right to left text orientation controlled by the theme for the world’s second largest pharmaceutical company