Customer Relationship Management
Customer relationship management is very important for a company whether large or small and HCL CRM consulting service can help the customer in finding cutting edge solutions that can improve the productivity and customer satisfaction.
HCL understands that CRM is a business strategy that maximizes profitability, revenue, and customer satisfaction by organizing strategies around customer segments. It also emphasizes need for fostering employee attitude that satisfies customers by implementing customer-centric processes & fulfillment strategies.
To address these challenges HCL CRM consulting services spans entire CRM program lifecycle and covers all strategic and tactical aspects of a CRM Program.
Following diagram briefly describes the scope and areas of advisory services that HCL offers:
The key challenge in the CRM is to provide customers with a unique and lasting customer experience with each interaction of the customer through any of the channels and at any point in the life cycle of the customer relationship with the organization.
HCL Consulting Services covers entire lifecycle of a CRM Program, from roadmap definition to benefits assessment. These services are enabled by comprehensive set of tools, methodologies and product expertise.
The Services Offered are:
- CRM Assessment: This service is to help our customers assess their existing processes, do a gap analysis and benchmarking to find out improvement opportunities and then make recommendations for process improvements through business cases.
- Clear understanding of the organization objectives, business environment
- Identifying CRM success measures and the key CRM drivers
- Comparison of current state & desired state in terms of success measures
- Business Process Improvement: The objective of this service is to help our customers’ transition to more optimized processes by identifying the root causes for the customers pain points and re – designing the business processes by identifying the gaps and analyzing issues.
- Identifying the root causes for the customers pain points
- Transition to more optimized processes
- Re – designing the business processes by identifying the gaps and analyzing
- Package Evaluation and Selection: The service analyses different packages based on the business needs. The selection of the package is mainly focused on to gain feature capabilities, reduced operational cost and improved process capabilities.
- Analyzing different packages based on the business needs and fitment
- Package selection aimed at gaining feature capabilities, reduced operational cost and improved process capabilities
- Decision Support Services: The objective of the service is to help the client to analyze the existing data and help them take informed decision.
- Analyze the existing operational, tactical and strategic data to gain valuable insights
- Provide inputs to the senior management thus enabling them to take informed decisions
- CRM Implementation, Roll out and Support: This service is to help customer to plan and execute the sales and marketing programs, offer customer support and training, measure the business benefit realization.
- Help customer plan and execute the sales and marketing programs
- Customer support and training
- Measure the business benefit realization
- Call Center Consolidation & Standardization: This service is to evaluate call centre maturity, redesign call centre and optimize the performance of call centre.
- Evaluation of call centre maturity
- Redesigning the call center and optimize the performance of call centre
Tools and Methodologies
HCL offers different methodologies and tools for analyzing different business needs.
- SPACIA : Process Standardization
- Ez-Select: Package Selection Tool
- Wings: Process Repository
- CC-MAT: Contact Center Maturity Assessment Tool
- CRM–TQ: CRM Assessment Tool
- CEM Framework
Value Realization from CRM Investments is the key goal. This is enabled by the following key differentiators of the practice:
- Assured Benefits from Advise to Execute
- The integrated consulting and delivery model ensures planned benefits realization
- Value driven engagement models
- Flexibility aimed at client’s success (right sourcing, approach and methodology)
- A registered partner with globally recognized products such as Oracle, Salesforce.com, SAP and MS Dynamics with multiple implementations for each product
- Proven methodologies for CRM strategy assessment, package evaluation, change management and implementation & support.
- Dedicated & mature Center of Excellence for CRM process and CRM product competencies enabling
- Engagement accelerator enabled rapid assessments, recommendations and ROI
- Consulting methodologies leveraging offshore to enable best value to our customers
- Experienced business and IT consulting professionals
- Consultants with average experience of 8+ years on multiple CRM packages across various industry domains
- Trained and certified consultants in Industry knowledge and CRM technologies
The group has enjoyed repetitive accolades across all the engagements and most of the work done has also been appreciated with extension of HCL scope or agreement for future engagements. Following is a snapshot of the group’s key engagements.
- Enterprise wide CRM & contact center landscape assessment/consolidation and roadmap definition for a global pharmaceuticals / life sciences company
- CRM diagnosis and process standardization and implementation at leading education and publishing department
- Business process re-engineering for a large water utilities company
- Enterprise wide process re-design for a telecom major
- CRM process definition and package evaluation for leading Asian passenger automotive distributor
- Implementation of a Decision Support system for a global medical devices major
- Evaluation/assessment of CRM (SFA) implementation and quantifying the actual business benefits realized for a leading flow control equipment manufacturer