Life Sciences & Healthcare
What keeps you up at night?
Life science technologies are rapidly changing, making the market very competitive. While customers’ needs have become more sophisticated, the weaknesses in the supply chain appear to pose even bigger problems in meeting those needs. Pharmaceutical and life sciences companies need to make more investments in analyzing and monitoring every link in their supply chains.
Why should you consider HCL?
Our clients benefit from our years of experience and extensive capabilities:
- Subject matter expertise across all segments of the supply chain, from life sciences R&D to healthcare payers and providers
- Technology expertise across all major vendor packages, including application development and support
- Success in working with 10 of the top 15 pharmaceutical companies, 7 of the top 10 medical device companies, and countless global healthcare organizations, including hospitals and government agencies
HCL helps clients realize the benefits of IT within their organizations. We are able to do this by drawing on the following assets and experience:
- Over 110 business transformation consultants and over 1,700 business maintenance and development consultants with in-depth life science technology experience
- More than 25 business transformations in the life sciences sector
- Extensive deployments in R&D departments at leading life sciences organizations
- End-to-end service offerings, including assessment, implementation, development, and support
HCL also provides solutions and tools to assist in rapid return on investment and change management. Through our portfolio of services and solutions, we ensure that our clients meet their goals while overcoming today’s challenges.
Contact us to set up a conversation with HCL
Rapid Global SAP implementation (Life Sciences)