Manufacturing & High Tech
What keeps you up at night?
Doing more with less has become a mantra for manufacturers in today’s marketplace. But success depends on more than increased efficiency. Manufacturers and hi-tech companies must address ever-changing customer needs, optimize their supply chains, and bring innovative technologies to existing and new markets before their competitors do.
Why should you consider HCL?
Over the past 15 years, HCL has been working with manufacturing and hi-tech clients around the globe to meet their most pressing industry challenges.
At HCL we know how to leverage leading ERP applications to transform your business. We provide technology and integrated solutions that foster innovation, speed, and synergy to generate sustainable growth for your business and improve your service management. Our global service delivery model ensures service of the highest quality with strong processes and methodologies that translate into improved efficiencies and quicker return on your investments.
HCL's global manufacturing practice offers services and solutions that address these key industry challenges by leveraging the power of the leading ERP platforms. These include:
- Out-of-the-box pre-configuration and methodologies that leverage proven best practices to ensure a cost-effective and quicker time to value
- Advanced supply chain management planning capabilities to provide accurate, actionable, and integrated sales and operations planning
- Enterprise asset management solutions focused on the maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) of the industry’s complex assets
- Supplier relationship management solutions that cover the entire procure-to-pay process, including strategic sourcing and inventory management
- Robust EPM solutions for accurately and quickly consolidating data, effectively reporting and forecasting key financial and operational information, increasing performance, and streamlining costs
For more information, contact us at: email@example.com
Transforming Manufacturing & High Tech
Manufacturing Success Report 2013
Manufacturing Success – Innovation