SAP & Enterprise Performance Management
As a top tier partner for EPM and Business Analytics, HCL strives to be ahead of the curve on new technology and provide our valued customer and prospective customers with the latest and greatest tools to help them better manage and grow their business.
Partnering with SAP BusinessObjects on new solution offerings allows us to offer more robust solutions that leverage these new technologies and do so faster and with better efficiency and our competition.
HCL EAS’s approach to EPM focuses on both the content as well as the processes needed for success. EPM content improves effectiveness by aligning all resources within the organization to a common goal. EPM processes ensure that this improvement in effectiveness is delivered and used in the most efficient manner.
EPM content needs to stay relevant and cover both core business activity as well as initiatives. This is achieved by creating explicit linkages between strategy, planning and management controlling processes. These processes are enabled through self service and intuitive business intelligence tools to ensure maximum efficiency in the process.
Key areas of value that we offer:
- Strategy management
- Outcome-led business planning
- Predictive analytics
- Profitability and cost evaluation
- Business intelligence and dashboard visualizations
- Comprehensive financial and operational performance management
Some of HCL EAS Unique SAP EPM Differentiators
- Delivering SAP BI, BOBJ and Enterprise Performance Management solutions since the launch of the original SAP Business Information Warehouse
- UK’s first SAP BW implementation
- Europe’s first SAP Strategic Enterprise Management implementation
- UK’s first greenfields BI-Accelerator implementation
- Deep North America BPC experience
- SAP HANA Launch Partner
- SAP Mobile Analytics Launch Partner
- EMEA’s first Special Expertise Partner for Financial Performance Management suite
- Strong track record and experience across sectors and technical landscapes