HCL delivers quality and innovative solutions in Enterprise Performance Management and Business Intelligence: we have extensive experience in helping clients transform their business performance using the right tools and processes. For a number of years, we have been helping our clients to define the processes and information assets that they need, and to deliver these in a sustainable way. What sets HCL EAS apart?
- Enterprise Performance Management – We have delivered step change, leveraging best practices borne from hundreds of successful implementations, to help organizations translate an organization’s strategy in to actionable measures, developing processes and tools to support a closed loop performance management cycle.
- Strategic BI consulting – we understand Business Intelligence, from operational reporting, to planning & budgeting, compliance, performance management and complex analytics and the fact that it is different. We address sustainability challenges for BI early in the process to ensure that BI remains fit for purpose.
- Technological understanding – we are recognized as leaders and innovators in the major technology platforms, giving your business tools a competitive edge
What Business Benefits does HCL bring?
HCL offers a complete EPM and BI offering, taking our clients on the full journey from strategy to execution
- Actionable Business Intelligence Strategy – Definition of the end state for information usage in the organization and the roadmap, processes, organization required to release the potential of BI
- Enterprise Performance Management – converting the strategic objectives of an organization into clear measurable performance metrics, and embedding the right resource allocation, planning and performance management processes to support successful execution
- Implementation – design, build and rigorous test of your Business Intelligence solutions
- Upgrade and Performance tuning – making the best of your Business Intelligence platform
- Sustainment strategies – development and management of Competency Centers, and the organization and processes to support the ongoing evolution of your Business Intelligence service
For more information on the various aspects of CRM, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org