As market pressures continue to impact profitability and government regulations force changes to operations, the need to improve carbon, energy and sustainability management increases every day. GreenEdge™ is an end-to-end solution comprised of tools, templates and enablers that minimizes risks and operational costs in the following areas:
- Carbon Footprint Labeling
- Enterprise Carbon Accounting and Reporting
- Energy Auditing
- Enterprise Resource Planning and Procurement system connectors
- Triple Bottom Line and Sustainability Performance Management
What are GreenEdge’s key capabilities?
- Carbon Accounting and Reporting: Increasingly stringent regulatory requirements, such as the EPA’s Mandatory Carbon Reporting Rule, mean that organizations must be able to produce accurate, credible and auditable carbon and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions information. As a preconfigured carbon management solution, GreenEdge provides the monitoring and reporting capabilities necessary for complying with these requirements more easily and accurately.
- Product Carbon Footprinting and Labeling: National and local governments, industry groups and consumer organizations are now requiring that companies measure, communicate and reduce the carbon footprint of their products and services. The GreenEdge solution enables effective and efficient carbon footprint labeling with minimal impact on core operations.
- Energy Management: To drive improved bottom line performance, companies must reduce carbon emissions and associated energy costs. GreenEdge delivers the ability to audit and manage enterprise energy consumption, creating significant cost savings.
- ERP and SCM system connectors: A significant portion of energy, greenhouse gas and product carbon footprint data resides in your enterprise resource planning (ERP), supplier relationship mgt (SRM) and supply chain management (SCM) systems. ERP/SCM connectors, with relevant look-up tables for conversion factors, automates a significant amount of data capture and reporting reducing overall cost of ownership and compliance.
- Sustainability Performance management and Triple Bottom Line: GreenEdge ensures that an organization can measure, report and manage the three pillars of Enterprise Sustainability: Environmental, Social and Economic.