Supply Chain Performance Measurement
We help you define, report on and analyze key supply chain operating metrics based on SCOR™ model.
Why Choose HCL?
- Leverages the industry-standard Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model facilitated by HCL’s propriety tool (PRIZM™).
- Pre-built supply chain analytics templates, using the SCOR model, allow fast implementation of Supply Chain metrics.
- An integrated, globally resourced and highly experienced project team
- Unique blended shore-model provides a cost-effective solution
- Leverages Best Practices, Trends and a large knowledge base developed through multiple similar engagements with other clients.
Key Success Stories
- For a leading manufacturer of medical devices and surgical instruments for minimally invasive and open surgical procedures:
- Designed metrics framework for top management and key functional heads across four functions to enable them to measure the performance of their respective functions and impact of organization goals.
- Identified data sources for key metrics
- Prepared roadmap for implementation of the performance metrics framework
Scenario - BPR
Are your supply chain processes aligned to your business goals & objectives? Do you need to standardize processes across divisions or geographic locations?
HCL helped one of the leading provider of advanced wireless solutions with product portfolio including Antenna Systems, Base Station Systems and Coverage Systems in North America by re-engineering the supply chain processes across multiple geographies.
- Reduction in working capital of about 16 M USD/Yr due to improved inventory turns
- Reduction in logistics cost ~ 22 M USD
- Savings from improved operational efficiency ~ 1,100,000 USD/Yr
- Improved NPI performance and delivery performance
Do you need to make a decision whether to go for a “off the shelf “solution or a custom build solution for your business need? Do you want to evaluate & select the right package for an identified business function in supply chain?