Oracle Hyperion - Overview
To remain agile in today's fast-changing global market, organizations must find a better way to manage mission-critical processes than spreadsheets and point solutions. Oracle's market-leading performance management applications provide a more effective solution by integrating strategy, planning, and execution into a seamless process. Oracle's performance management applications are a modular suite of integrated applications that integrate with both Oracle and non-Oracle transactional systems. Each application can be deployed independently and delivers a high degree of value, but they work better together, integrating strategic, financial, and operational management processes while delivering a low cost of deployment and ownership.
Oracle Hyperion – Product Benefits:
- A comprehensive, integrated suite of applications featuring a common Web and MS Office interface, common reporting tools, and common administration
- Market-leading financial close and enterprise planning applications
- Unique and powerful strategic and predictive modelling capabilities
- Data and metadata integration with Oracle and non-Oracle transactional systems, including drill-through capabilities
- A complete, open, and integrated Enterprise Performance Management System that unifies performance management with business intelligence on a common foundation
Oracle EPM Applications
- Oracle Hyperion Performance Score Card
- Oracle Hyperion Strategic Finance
Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Oracle Hyperion Planning
- Oracle Hyperion Workforce Planning
- Oracle Hyperion Capital Asset Planning
- Oracle Integrated Operational Planning
- Oracle Integrated Margin Planning
- Oracle Hyperion Public Sector Planning & Budgeting
Financial Close and Reporting
- Oracle Hyperion financial Management
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management
- Oracle Hyperion Disclosure Management
- Oracle Essbase Analytics Link for Hyperion Financial Management
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management
- Oracle Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management
EPM – HCL experience and expertise
HCL Enterprise Application Services’s (EAS) Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Practice delivers high quality Strategic Consulting, Implementation, Upgrade/Migration services to its customers. Our Oracle EPM practice believes in adding value, and benefits driven engagement with its customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
The solutions we deliver range from Strategic consulting for Business Performance Measurements, Analytical Solutions, and Operational Solutions for Planning, Budgeting and Consolidation.
HCL EAS’s Oracle EPM practice provides multiple service offerings to its customers, which are classified as :
- Evaluate – Strategic Consulting and Performance Management
- Execute – Implement the solutions developed as part of the consulting initiative
- Enhance – Migration of existing performance/analytical solutions to Hyperion EPM solution
- Espouse – Support the Hyperion Suite of Products
Our re-usable solutions are based on best practice that helps customers derive optimum benefits from their investment in Oracle EPM solutions.
Examples of our re-usable solutions include:
- IFRS Compliance, IAS and other multi-US GAAP reporting
- Industry specific Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Industry/Regional specific performance and analytical dashboards
HCL EAS’s Oracle EPM Practice delivers solutions to Financial Services and Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and the Public Sector across APJ, EMEA and the US. Our sectoral expertise, coupled with product specialists and regional experts provide solutions to meet all industry and regional requirements.