HCL Technologies Germany
HCL’s CRM Centre of Excellence delivers end-to-end Siebel solutions for Financial Services, Life Sciences, Hi-tech, Manufacturing, Retail, Communications, Media and the Public Sector companies.
HCL’s Siebel practice has worked with more than 50 customers in over 65 engagements. The practice has over 400 consultants with the full range of project delivery skills that include Project Managers, Solution Architects, Business Analysts and Technical consultants.
The most complete, easy-to-use, and technologically advanced CRM suite ever shipped, Siebel CRM 8.0 leverages the entire Oracle technology stack to bring value to your critical end-to-end business processes. With Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) 8.0, Oracle delivers on its Applications Unlimited commitment, our long-term plan to provide continued enhancements to current Oracle Applications.
One of the key challenges companies face is ensuring that innovation is not the domain of a privileged few, but instead, permeates to all levels and functions. For example, some examples of innovation within key areas such as respect to Process, Business-rule and Decision Support:
- Process innovation — Siebel CRM 8.0 helps turn users into innovators by empowering them to improve the processes they work in every day. The updated solution includes a new task-based user interface that enables authorized users to create their own work sequences. They can organize their tasks using a step-by-step, codeless process designer that employs a wizard-like sequence common to many desktop and Web 2.0 applications. For example, if you discover a more efficient way to enter data in an account application process, you can easily create a new process. The revised task can then be deployed to an individual team or an entire organization— without calling IT.
- Business-rules innovation — Siebel CRM 8.0 takes user empowerment to the next level with the addition of a simple-to-use rules engine that enables non-technical users to author and manage sophisticated business rules. Rules are the underlying logic—“if this, do that”—that enable the application to successfully enforce key business processes and compliance initiatives. Business analysts can reconfigure business processes in real time to make them more efficient —without IT coding or complex scripting.
- Decision-support innovation — Siebel CRM 8.0’s embedded real-time decision ensures that all your employees follow the same best practices demonstrated by your best employees. The system uses real-time, predictive analytics to make recommendations that augment the ability of your employees to make customer-focused decisions that also produce better results. Whether it’s how to resolve a service issue or suggesting just the right offer to up-sell a customer, Siebel CRM 8.0 gives every employee the advice and support needed to make decisions that contribute to your organization’s success.
An organization’s ability to capture new growth opportunities is predicated on its ability to act quickly to change operations and processes. Technology enhancements in Siebel CRM 8.0 improve your ability to respond quickly to new business opportunities.
- Deployment with zero downtime — Use the new Application Development Manager to deploy product enhancements on the fly—with zero downtime.
- Increased user productivity at lower cost — Two - way synchronization between Siebel CRM 8.0 and familiar Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint increases user productivity and decreases training costs.
- Cross-channel CRM functionality — Siebel CRM 8.0 includes broad Web services support that makes it easy to extend CRM functionality across the enterprise, to reach all your customer-interaction channels as well as connect with other business functions. Siebel CRM 8.0 includes service-oriented architecture (SOA) for scalable, out-of-thebox, standards-based CRM you can make available anywhere.
- Full Oracle Fusion Middleware support — Siebel CRM 8.0 enables you to build complete, end-to-end business processes that are triggered by key customer interactions. You can also connect seamlessly to the rich set of enterprise services offered by Oracle Fusion Middleware, including search and identity management.
With more than 4.6 million CRM business users around the world, Oracle is committed to success in every aspect of CRM implementation— people, process, technology, and project governance.
- People who understand your business processes — Part of the largest CRM ecosystem in the world, Oracle offers more industry focus than any other enterprise software company, with consulting and support staff who know how to address your specific challenges.
- Technology that gives you more value — Oracle offers a wide choice of integration and deployment options to ensure that your company receives the highest possible value from its technology investments—regardless of your preferred technology mix or deployment strategy.
- Project governance based on a proven blueprint — Successful business changes often depend on effective project governance. Oracle has a proven blueprint to help you govern your technology projects, with real-world experience on how to avoid the pitfalls that prevent success. Siebel CRM 8.0 is the most innovative, complete, and technologically advanced CRM solution available today. Set your company apart from the competition. Don’t just improve your business—transform it. Oracle’s Siebel CRM 8.0 gives you The Power to Lead.
Global leader in biopharmaceutical products: Our customer wanted to unify applications across all global markets so that it would have a 360 degree view of their customers using a standard global Sales and Marketing operation. The project was designed to minimize cost of delivery, and at the same time achieving specific benefits.
HCL worked with the client to standardize their business processes and define a global rollout roadmap using a blended onshore and offshore delivery model that achieved client requirements
Enterprise Market Solution Provider for CPG Industry: Our customer wanted to consolidate disparate applications, retire legacy applications and reduce the cost of maintaining their application portfolio.
To help the client achieve these objectives, HCL helped evaluate the business requirements, consolidated business functions, re-implemented CRM and retired legacy applications. HCL provided application support and maintenance services.