Oracle provides the most complete, open, and integrated business intelligence tools and technologies on the market today. Oracle's BI platform is an enterprise-class platform for all modes of reporting and information delivery, including enterprise reporting, dashboards, ad hoc analysis, OLAP, and predictive analytics. Access information through multiple channels such as web-based user interfaces, industry standard portals, mobile devices, and the Microsoft Office Suite of applications. Push information to users through notifications, or embed it within business process workflows. Oracle Business Intelligence simplifies systems deployment and management through integrated systems management capabilities.
Oracle is recognized by IDC as the no. 1 vendor in business analytics and is positioned as a Leader in Gartner's BI Platform Magic Quadrant.
Oracle BI – Product Benefits
- A single common enterprise information model that enables user self-service and ensures consistent, accurate information by allowing you to model once and deploy anywhere
- The market-leading OLAP server that enables rapid modeling of alternative scenarios and streamlines the management reporting, forecasting, and variance analysis process
- Best-in-class Business Intelligence and performance management applications that support functional and industry-specific business processes
- A real-time decision solution that increases customer satisfaction and profitability by optimizing customer experiences at the point of interaction
- A common technology foundation delivering a unified end user experience with common metadata, security, systems administration and optimized data access
Oracle BI Products
- Oracle BI Tools & Technology
- Oracle Business Inteligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher
- Oracle Essbase
- Oracle Real time decision
- Oracle Business Intelligence Applications
- CRM Analytics
- ERP Analytics
Oracle BI – HCL EAS’s Domain Expertise
Oracle Universe (OU) at HCL has a dedicated OBIEE and OBIA practice, having a successful track record of delivery over the last 5 years with delivery capability across North America, Europe, Middle-East and Asia Pacific, with offshore delivery from India centers at Chennai, Bangalore Hyderabad and Noida. The practice has over 100 consultants catering to clients across the globe. HCL’s OBIEE / OBIA group has expertise in delivering end-to-end services from Oracle BI Implementation to Global rollouts and maintenance for Financial Services, Hi-Tech & Manufacturing, Public Services, Life Sciences and Retail / CPF customers.
- Solution Focus: Focus on solutions to address implementation challenges as well as industry challenges with Food Safety Analytics, a joint development initiative with Oracle leading the pack
- Our Service Offerings: Our end-to-end service offerings provide customers all services under a roof for Oracle BI requirements.
- Product Expertise: HCL EAS consultants provide in-depth product and business expertise coupled with outstanding project management skills.
- People: Certified consultants with experience in multiple implementations. HCL has the right mix of people to deliver.
- Building COE’s – HCL has capabilities and skills to build dedicated customer specific Center of Excellence to service its customers
What does HCL Offer in Oracle BI?
- Upgrade / Migration
- Application Support
- Operational Reporting
- ERP Analytics [Finance, HR, SCM, Procurement &Spend, Project, Service Analytics]
- CRM Analytics [Sales, Marketing, Loyalty, Pricing, Service Analytics]
- Custom reporting and Analytics
- Strategic Reporting
- Scorecard and KPI
- CXO Dashboards
- End-to-End services including BI road-map to Application and Hardware sizing leading to the implementation for an Asian Insurance Major
- End to End implementation of OBIEE 10.1.3.4 with Hyperion for a leading UK based Financial and Banking services firm
- Successful multi-lingual Implementation of OBIA 7.9.5 and OBIEE 10.1.3.4.1 for a Middle east based Judicial Department to handle Case management based Analytics
- Integrating 10 instances of ERP system for an integrated Oracle BI solution for a leading financial services company