The Situation Today
New age mobility has created the ever-connected consumers, who expect their content to be available any-time, any-where and on all-channels. In turn, this has opened up new opportunities for modern-day education, media and broadcasting providers to engage with their customers 24x7. Whether it is a new and customized book read on the go, en-route to office, or a rich mobile-magazine read at leisure during an evening stroll at the park, or a non-linear advertisement watched on a 7” second screen during a live football game, there are numerous opportunities for engaging with consumers beyond the traditional home and office space.
HCL’s Mobile Practice for the Media and the Entertainment industry industry can help in:
- Formulating enterprise-wide mobile strategy.
- Creating mobile channels for ensuring a lasting engagement with the B2B and B2C audience.
- Delivering mobile app development and management services meeting needs varying from point-solutions to large scale mobile factories and everything in between.
- Producing engaging second-screen experiences to carry viewing experience beyond the traditional media.
- Driving mobility channel driven new monetization models.
User Experience Practice:
HCL’s User Experience Practice provides end-to-end user experience and design services, from usability consulting working through discovery and prototyping, to creative designs including brand and visual design guidelines, to presentation realization including UX frameworks, technical feasibility and implementation using responsive design and other approaches.
zCMO™ offering for Digital Marketing
HCL’s zCMO™ serves as a technology enabler helping Chief Marketing Officers(CMOs) run Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) driven campaigns to reach their customers at the Zero Moment. zCMO™ is an outcome of HCL’s technology and consulting capabilities aligning seamlessly with your existing agency’s ecosystem. http://zcmo.hcltech.com
Digital Marketing Platform
HCL’s Digital Marketing Platform provides an accelerated framework that allows campaign planning, digital content and asset management, multi-channel campaign delivery and ROI analysis, and dashboards for measuring campaign and channel effectiveness.
Big Data and Business Intelligence
HCL’s big data and Business Intelligence (BI) practice leverages its partnerships with leading big data companies to deliver consumer insights and intelligence, predictive and inductive analytics, and analytics on-demand. Additionally, HCL’s BI practice assists customers in planning and creating campaigns based on social insight.
- HCL has created an immersive book for a leading publishing house, which helps them to deliver a unique engaging viewing experience across multiple screens.
- It has delivered responsive design and device-agnostic solutions for multiple media and entertainment customers.
- HCL has created several second screen experiences for a large media house enabling them to deliver an engaging user experience.
- It has managed end-to-end mobility applications and infrastructure services for several large-scale enterprises.
- HCL has completed multi-channel campaigns for a leading publisher including attribution analysis to identify channel effectiveness.