- With participants from more than 60 countries across the globe & media coverage from more than 50 international and national media worth USD 500 K, HCL has furthered its position as an employer of choice.
- The total engagement exceeded more than 250K, there was an overachievement by 25% in terms of engagement.
- By the end of this campaign, HCL is leading the IT industry in reach on twitter with more than 201K followers ahead of global companies like IBM, Accenture and Indian Players like TCS, Infosys, and Wipro etc. The campaign has enabled HCL to organically gain the highest number of followers during the campaign month.
- With trending across 19 cities & across the nation for 4 different days, the #CoolestInterviewEver campaign is an extension of HCL’s employee-centric culture, designed to uncover new talent in the IT field while strengthening its position as a progressive organization utilizing new age media to refresh the recruitment process.
- The total campaign cost did not exceed average spend on recruiting one full time employee by utilizing mix of organic & inorganic reach through different online & offline channels.
- 25k+ increase in the number of followers in 2 months
- 83% increase in follower rate in the last two months as compared to the last 10 months
- Lowest Cost per engagement among the marketing channels