Download our latest eBook to learn how SAP and cloud-first teams can start leveraging SAP’s cloud-native tools & business process repository to innovate at scale.
Cloud-Native approaches are changing how we design, develop, scale, and run applications – SAP is no exception. Adopting cloud-first approaches can drive ROI from your SAP investments – and allow you to quickly deliver the innovation organizations need to thrive.
Yet despite large investments in SAP technology, many organizations overlook SAP’s rapid application development and integration opportunities – increasing costs, timelines & effort.
Whether your company has just started thinking about the cloud – or already has a detailed cloud strategy in place – this guide will contain actionable advice to help you extend and modernize your SAP investments
What’s in the guide?
- What Cloud Native means for SAP
- What SAP Cloud Native means to a “Cloud First” team
- Components of a Cloud Native strategy
- Understanding ROI – Some basic considerations
- Aligning your organization’s “Cloud Native” approaches
- Benefits of adding SAP Cloud Platform to your cloud toolbox
- Functional and design approaches for “extending” SAP solutions
- Changing role of the Design Authority and project teams