Having worked with some of the world’s largest automotive OEM’s and component suppliers, HCL understands the importance of delivering value to the automotive industry’s end customers – the passengers. Ranging from IT, embedded and electronics, to hardware and mechanical engineering, HCL’s solutions and services are aimed at providing total passenger experience at every link of the value chain.
What keeps you up at night?
The automotive industry is witnessing a remarkable transformation as it reinvents itself for both the next generation consumer and its next technology-driven journey. Automotive executives are increasingly faced with critical decisions that will define the winning strategies to simultaneously respond to traditional business improvement demands, compete with disruptive entrants and remain poised to take advantage of the next business growth opportunities. Success will be determined by the ability of organizations to accelerate innovation, intensify collaboration and identify cost improvements. The current legacy enterprise systems, business processes and internal expertise are incapable of enabling the necessary transformation.
Why should you consider HCL?
The auto industry today is on a constant search for providing safer and smoother automobile experiences to both passengers and drivers. Car manufacturers as well as OEMs are in a constant search for enriching the driving experience. Predictive and calculative systems for drivers using advanced driver assistance systems is an example of increasing in-built technologies. Thus, bringing together a knitting vehicle to a world built on converged technology ecosystem.
The HCL differentiators are –
- Engineering partner of choice for global giants in the automotive industry
- Experience in program management and multi supplier integration for large product launches for clients across industries
- Over three decades of engineering services experience involving 300+ global customers and 22,000+ engineers
- Leader in engineering services provision from India
- Two decades of automotive experience and 1200+ engineers and automotive experts across product specific domains
- Value impact with large engagement partners in manufacturing and systems and a skin-in-the-game approach for strategic customers
- Experience in establishing ODCs across US, UK, Mexico, Brazil, Poland, China, etc.
- Track record of delivering excellence in global production programs with simultaneous multi-geo support
How can HCL help you?
- Embedded Systems Engineering: Matured services in telematics, instrument clusters/HUD, advanced driver assistance systems, powertrain, HVAC, and infotainment/navigation systems.
- Engineering Design and Mechanical Development: Proven track record of developing body/chassis, engine systems, infotainment, value analysis, and value engineering.
- Hardware Systems Development: Finding the right fit between customer specific needs and HCL processes while ensuring best processes
- Product Testing Services: Multitude of testing services available broadly comprising Embedded Software, Application Software, Test Automation, Validation, Product/Device and Compliance Testing.
- Next Generation PLM Strategies- Digital thread roadmap for seamlessly connecting engineering and manufacturing to deliver an optimized customer experience.
- Process Transformation - New product development processes for integrating software and electronic content.
- Informed Product Cost Decisions- Systematic cost control opportunities to offset regulation and feature driven content costs