The coming together of 5G technology with cloud computing solutions is presenting a massive leap in terms of deriving value from ubiquitous real-time data, distribution, and diverse compute, and storage capabilities. Realizing the transformative potential of digital connectivity, HCLTech began investing in 5G technologies as early as 2016. With a strong focus on making next-gen experiences and connectivity possible for our customers and partners, we have adopted an evolutionary approach from 4G to 5G technologies.
Our domain expertise and in-depth understanding of technology trends enabled us to make early investments in key 5G technologies and create highly differentiated offerings and solutions in core network, RAN, and management, and applications. To meet the fast-paced technology demands in the 5G ecosystem of the near future and provide resources to enhance our partners’ 5G portfolio, we have also invested significantly in training and lab infrastructure for IP development.
With 5G products set to play a crucial role in the entire value chain of industry transformation, HCLTech aims at helping enterprises across industries leverage newer opportunities, chiefly driven by automation, cloudification, and virtualization. Combining 5G challenges and trends, and translating them into opportunities, we have a migrate-modernize-monetize (3M) strategy to accelerate 5G transformation. We migrate enterprises’ network assets and infrastructure to make them 5G compatible, modernize network operations and legacy architecture, and finally help monetize on the opportunities created through the 5G revolution. Our 360-degree services catalog for 5G transformation includes solution building blocks and use-cases across the entire technology lifecycle—design, development, testing, optimization, and support.
- Next-gen voice, predictive maintenance, MEC, fixed wireless, network slicing, enterprise mobility, and more
- Customer segmentation, personalized experiences, automatic billing systems, smart inventory management, virtual kitchen assistant, and more
- Telematics analytics, UHD content, OTT enablement, immersive gaming experiences, AR/VR experiences, smart stadiums, and more
- Automated quality control, remote equipment operation, fault prediction, real-time error detection, Industry 4.0, and more
- AURA, smart parking, smart surveillance, public safety, port management, intelligent traffic systems, and more
- Predictive maintenance, remote vehicle monitoring, AURA (Augmented Reality-based Remote Assistant), CV2X, connected cars, driver monitoring system, and more
- Remote patient monitoring, e-health, MDM, precision medicine, robotic surgeries, and more