Nowadays, there is a shift away from products to an ecosystem of services around the product focusing on end user experience. Our catalog of solutions designed around best practices and accelerated frameworks augment value of such services .Download the brochure to explore how we are solving critical and relevant business problems for our customers.
HCL’s Engineering R&D Services Practice generates designing and testing solutions, aiding customers in reducing the time to market and cost of ownership, and leveraging new technology to enhance user adoption.
The lab assists organizations at every stage of their software development life cycle (SDLC). It has solutions or frameworks that utilize the latest in technology to react to current and future market requirements and challenges.
Our well-trained workforce leverages accelerated development principles, micro-service-based and lightweight architectures, and technologies like the Internet of Things (IoT) to introduce transformative changes in organizations.
HCL’s ERS Practice understands that our effectiveness as an engineering partner is dependent on the success of our customers’ products and solutions. We at HCL combine our passion for engineering with an unwavering focus on delivering on specific real-world business objectives such as accelerating time to market, reducing cost of ownership, and utilizing new technologies for increased user adoption.
The various Service Line Units (SLUs)/Solution offerings of the ERS Practice are:
What You Can Expect
We help accelerate innovation, enhance operational efficiency, and generate tangible business results through our key strengths that include the following:
- Agile: Adapt to new-age technology trends and deliver services better, faster, and more frugally
- Experiment: Adopt a ‘fail-fast’ approach to develop more innovative products faster
- Reusable: Engender a superior customer experience by embracing a modular approach of reusable components and creating customized products faster
- Partnerships: Resolve complex business issues using the resources of top research institutes
- Culture: Deliver engineering experience and take care of business challenges leveraging best-in-class workforce
How you can benefit
By partnering with HCL, you benefit from:
- Being an early mover: HCL helps lower the time to market for your products by reducing the time for testing using automation solutions. Shorten the development phase of SDLC using our lightweight, micro-services-enabled multi-tenant platform suite.
- Expanding globally: We help companies expand with reduced IT infrastructure and licensing costs using our cloud-enabled multi-tenant, micro-services architectural method of software building.
- Earning more: HCL uses innovative machine learning and business intelligence analytics engines to improve your productivity. This is made possible by reducing the number of failures and improving your earnings.
- Making your device act smarter: The use of technologies such as the IoT helps in creating smarter products.
- Reducing the impact of attrition on business: HCL has created a centralized, cloud-enabled knowledge repository that acts as a knowledge acquisition engine.
- Increasing automation: HCL’s testing and other automation solutions can be quickly set up, easily deployed, and upgraded to the latest releases without any hassle.