What You Can Expect
Enterprise Studio Support for Broadcom Software offers you the support you need, when you need it so you can focus on business-critical activities. Our talented and experienced support team will work with you to listen and quickly resolve issues with a short track route of assistance in mind. Global support can assist you no matter where your resources or systems are located. Work with the team who knows your Broadcom software best.
- Global support with 24/7 coverage for severity 1 issues
- Remote problem analysis
- Services and support engineers with a minimum 5 years of experience who know the ins and outs of Broadcom software
- Broadcom’s and Enterprise Studio’s ticketing systems are fully integrated and seamless– providing you with the ticket system you are used to, but with the support of Enterprise Studio’s global team of product experts
- Premium Support Services enhance standard product maintenance and support with a wide range of services to protect and unlock solution value. Available for digital and commercial customers. Learn more
Supported by Enterprise Studio
CA Advanced Authentication
- CA Advanced Authentication - Strong Authentication (AuthMinder / WebFort)
CA API Management
- CA API Management SaaS
- CA API Developer Portal
- CA API Gateway
- CA API Gateway Enterprise Service Manager (Layer 7)
- CA API Gateway Precision API Monitoring Module for API Gateway (Layer 7)
CA Application Performance Management
- CA Automic Dollar Universe
- CA Automic Workload Automation - Automation Engine
CA Business Intelligence
CA Identity Governance
CA Identity Manager (IDM)
- CA Identity Portal
- CA Identity Service
- CA Identity Suite
- Network Flow Analysis
- Performance Manager
- Virtual Network Assurance
CA Privileged Access Manager (CA PAM)
CA Single Sign-On (SiteMinder)
- CA Single Sign-On Agents (SiteMinder)
- CA Single Sign-On Federation (SiteMinder)
- CA Single Sign-On Secure Proxy Server (SiteMinder)
- CA Single Sign-On SOA Security Manager (SiteMinder)
- CA BCS Premier for CA Single Sign-On
CA Service Desk Manager (SDM)
- CA Service Desk Manager - Mobile Application
- CA Service Desk Manager - Unified Self Service
- CA Service Desk Manager – Xtraction
CA Unified Infrastructure Management*
- CA Unified Infrastructure Management On-Premise (Nimsoft / UIM)
- CA Unified Infrastructure Management SaaS (Nimsoft / UIM)
CA Workload Automation
- CA Workload Automation AE
- CA Workload Automation iXP
- CA Workload Automation Autosys
- Clarity PPM On Premise
- Clarity PPM SaaS
*Enterprise Support Plus available
Should be used when the customer indicates “system down” or a product or a product-inoperative condition impacting a production environment.
Should be used for a high-impact business condition possibly endangering a production environment and essential operations are seriously disrupted.
Should be used for a low-impact business condition with a majority of the product functions still usable; however, some circumvention may be required to allow the product to operate.
Should be used for a minor problem or question that does not affect the Product functions. Example, an error in documentation, suggestion or product enhancement.
Support Case Management
- Technical Support – full visibility of your cases through the support portal
- 24/7/365 telephone support for severity 1 cases
- 24/7 access to log cases into support portal for any severity
Enterprise Support Plus
Enhance standard maintenance and support with premium support from a Support Engineer (SE) and/or Success Manager (CS) for higher levels of personalized technical support, lifecycle planning and solution optimization. Available for select CA Broadcom software including Clarity, CA Identity Manager (IDM) and CA Unified Infrastructure Management (UIM).
Enterprise Studio Extended Support
Additional support is available when your Broadcom software product reaches the End-of-Service (EOS) or End-of-Life (EOL) stage in the software cycle. Enterprise Studio Extended Support offers an additional period of support allowing your organization the flexibility to continue support while you prepare to upgrade to the latest release, transition to new software or when business requirements limit change to your environment. Available for all L0/L1 supported Broadcom products.
Enterprise Studio by HCL Technologies provides IT solutions and services to thousands of customers across many industries. We specialize in helping organizations address the challenges of optimizing their technology and transformations.
We use a blend of deep technical skills, advisory and consulting expertise to help you navigate the complexities that come with competing in an inter-connected world. By addressing IT challenges while enabling business and cultural transformation, your IT and business teams can achieve better, more predictable outcomes with long-lasting benefits.
Our global team across North America, Europe, Latin America, India, Australia, and Asia has a relentless focus on customer centricity. Our team’s expertise, built upon decades of experience across digital advisory consulting, IT business management (ITBM), cybersecurity, and AIOps, can help you move quickly from idea to value as you build, integrate and adopt resilient enterprise solutions.