Supply Chain Transformation Services
Emerging global markets, shortening product lifecycles, channel consolidation, changing compliance requirements and outsourced operations are all adding complexity to the supply chain. This, together with the pressure to increase shareholder value, grow revenues and reduce operational costs is forcing organizations to streamline their operations and design innovative solutions.
HCL can work with you to construct a “new normal” supply chain that delivers the right quantity of products to the right customers at just the right time (at an optimal cost) through its supply chain transformation services.
HCL’s supply chain transformation services are based on the “Advise to Execute” framework, and focuses on the strategies, processes and technologies that are required to drive growth and heighten profitability across the entire value chain.
- Business Process Re-engineering: Transition to optimized supply chain processes aligned to supply chain strategies by leveraging SCOR™, Lean and Six Sigma approaches... Read More
- Supply Chain IT Alignment: Assess IT footprint alignment with your current and future supply chain requirements... Read More
- Package Evaluation and Selection: Evaluate and select a best fit IT solution for various supply chain system needs... Read More
- Supply Chain Performance Measurement: Gain valuable insights by analyzing operational, tactical and strategic data to improve continuously... Read More
- Supply Chain IT Value Recognition: Define, achieve, measure, and publish business value from your supply chain IT investments
- CostOut™ Kits: Strategic cost reduction kits for warehousing and procurement domains