Shared Services in Latin America - Risks & Rewards
Expansion into Latin America can provide significant rewards but insurers must navigate a variety of political, legal and technology challenges. Hear from industry experts about the risks and rewards of doing business in Latin America and attend an intimate cocktail reception that encourages networking.
Ever-intensifying competition, stagnant economy, shrinking profits, greater demands from regulatory bodies and increasing pressure from shareholders, are all pushing insurance companies in North America to seek greater performance. In their race to gain operational efficiencies, firms are evaluating their existing business models. More and more insurers are looking towards shared services centers that can not only generate cost savings, but also can create operational flexibility that can help them to capture growth in emerging markets.
As recent industry studies show the increasing demand for offshore services within the insurance industry and revealing an increase in investments towards shared services. There is no better time for insurance decision makers to look and evaluate their delivery models. Specially designed to network with industry peers over the discussion and cocktail hour in an intimate setting, attendees will hear from industry experts about:
- Taking a 360 degree view of LATAM as a strategic near shore destination - by evaluating political, economic, social, legal and technological factors.
- Growth opportunities and drivers for setting up a shared services center in the region.
- Lessons and best practices from industry players who already have fully functional centers in the region.
- Discussion Topics Include
- Shared Services in LATAM: Risks and Rewards
- Leveraging Outsourcing Partners for Entering New Markets
Who Should Attend
This roundtable is designed exclusively for senior delegates from the insurance industry who have been involved in senior Operations, Technology, Strategy, Transformation, Shared Services and Outsourcing roles.