In a move to revolutionize the existing scenario, HCL has designed a unique framework which helps customers transform their landscape to be ready for the Enterprise of the Future (EoF™).
The term “Next-Generation” is frequently used in the industry to signal that a new technology has made a sufficient leap forward, delivering efficiencies or effectiveness previously considered impossible for a product.
Collaboration is an increasingly important investment for organizations looking to improve productivity and responsiveness while reducing their IT costs. The convergence of voice, video, and data communications around a shared IP-based infrastructure - allowing users to easily make a call, send a message, or join an audio or videoconference - is bringing benefits to businesses of every size, industry, and geography.
What You Can Expect
Benefits of cost-effective, integrated collaboration delivered across many devices and platforms. With new video, IM and other advances you can gain even more with Collaboration. Technology provides an integrated and open collaboration platform that empowers people to reach new levels of productivity and innovation in a more interconnected work environment.
Some of its enablers are
- Increased productivity anywhere across tablets and smartphones
- Faster innovation to enable high-quality real-time interaction
- Integrated offerings in Collaboration space.
We look forward to seeing you at the “Collaboration Next” – Transform Your Business, Accelerate Innovation, and Do More with Less!
HCL Collaboration Capabilities and service offerings.
- 8+ years of Experience in IP Telephony and Unified Communications Solutions and Services
- 60+ Customers for Unified Communications and IP Telephony Systems
- 50+ UC domain specialist with 65% of the team certified in respective domain
- Experience in covering Multiple OEM solution
- Covering multiple platforms like Voice video and Web from Solutions and Integrations Standpoint
CISCO Collaboration strength: the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio offers a superior experience for any employee, in any business, of any size. More than 200,000 customers worldwide use Cisco Collaboration solutions in the cloud and on premises. Cisco is a proven partner with an exceptional ability to deliver compelling, innovative collaboration technology through the combined power of software, hardware, and the network.