Farnborough International Airshow 2014
The Farnborough International Air Show (FIA) has been constantly growing since it was first held in 1948 and today is one of the biggest events in the world dedicated to the aerospace industry. FIA is a special time for every business, an opportunity in the space of one week to meet all the main industry players, seize new business opportunities, present expertise and innovations to the world and forge technology partnerships. This is an excellent opportunity for us to make further inroads into the Aerospace vertical.
Farnborough Air Show 2012 figures:
- 1506 exhibiting companies and 107,000 trade visitors
- US$72 Billion of orders announced
- 70 Military delegations from 46 countries
- Successful launch of a new Civil and Commercial Delegations Programme
HCL’s Aerospace & Defense Practice:
HCL’s Aerospace & Defense Practice leverages extensive experience and expertise of working on some of the major Civilian & Defense Aircraft programs, across the globe, for more than 3 decades. This has given us significant expertise and capabilities in Engineering and R&D, Offsets and IT across Platforms, Systems and Services. We continue to leverage our rich experience of working on a number of projects governed by ITAR, EAR / FAA, DGCA, CEMILAC norms. The other key highlights of HCL’s Aerospace & Defense Practice includes the following:
- Rated No. 1 in Aerospace and Defense by Zinnov
- Partner with 8 of the top 10 Aerospace & Defense companies
- Executed 1,500+ projects across 25 Aircraft programs
- $25Mn+ investment into generic as well as functional labs
- Strong team of Global Aerospace SMEs & Domain experts and the only Indian Company to be in DO-178C Committee
- 4000+ engineers dedicated to the Aerospace & Defense
- Knowledge and Successful execution of Commercial Offset programs
- Deployed 950+ engineers for North American Aerospace OEM & 12 Tier-1s across 3 continents
- 11 dedicated engineering offshore delivery centers, 3 ITAR compliant centers for A&D
- Preferred Transformation partner to 40+ Aerospace Companies
HCL has invested in creating strategic service line units in the areas of Smart Product and Services, Software Product Quality and Compliance, Platform Build and Acceleration, Device Product Launch and Acceleration as well as Mobility. Come and experience our solutions for Aerospace and Defense – Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals, Internet of Things, Electronic Device Automation Testing, Digital Cockpit, Natural User Interface and many more. Customers shall get the opportunity to talk to HCL Solution Owners as well as Business Owners to understand these value propositions, and make the best use of them.
To know more, visit us at Hall 4 - 4/D5a during Farnborough Air Show 2014.