4th Annual Oracle Manufacturing Summit
Join Oracle and a select group of industry leaders for the 4th Annual Oracle Manufacturing Summit hosted by Gary Carter, Executive Director of ERP and Data Warehouse USANA Health Sciences, Inc. at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah. The complimentary Summit offers you the opportunity to strategize, share best practices, and network with top executives from leading manufacturing organizations, industry visionaries, and Oracle solution experts in an unmatched environment for a truly interactive and invaluable event.
Share best practices, lean process improvement initiatives and lessons learned to improve Manufacturing Operations from Oracle Strategists and Development Executives as they provide keen insight into the latest direction and tools. Select highlights include:
- Manufacturing in China
- Getting more from your ERP & Mfg Implementation
- Discrete and Process Manufacturing Tracks
- R12 Upgrade Case Studies
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Achieving Manufacturing Execution Excellence
- Learn how Oracle strategies impact your organization.
- Demo sessions explaining the latest features of R12.1