iMRO for Rail - An Enabling Solution for Asset Lifecycle Management
Whether moving people, packages, or freight by rail, service providers face major challenges that inhibit efficient, effective, and compliant business operation. As market dynamics constantly change and areas such as operating costs fluctuate wildly, an organization's ability to transform into a "best-run business" - one that operates efficiently and adapts rapidly - is crucial to long-term success.
In this one-hour Webinar, we’ll explore:
- The approach of HCL Enterprise Application Services (EAS) and SAP to enabling and optimizing rail-asset-management processes
- Why choose SAP and “iMRO for Rail” in support of your enterprise-asset-management strategy?
- Key features and benefits of iMRO for Rail
- The importance of mobile enablement
- The rail-industry framework of SAP and HCL – reducing cost, time, and risk
iMRO for Rail is now available as a solution endorsed by SAP. When used together with the SAP® Enterprise Asset Management (SAP EAM) solution, iMRO for Rail enhances operations for the rail industry and integrated lifecycle management for linear assets, rolling stock and road vehicles.
iMRO for Rail has been developed to improve productivity and planner visibility and reduce variations encountered between planning and rail operations, allowing higher asset utilizations to be realized for large and small railways, manufacturers, and third-party MRO providers.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.
- Gary Dionsysius: Solution Director, iMRO for Rail, HCL EAS
- Juan Gabriel Manon Medrano: EAM Solution Manager for Railways, SAP AG