Oracle Health Sciences Forum
As the industry adapts to meet the challenges of the healthcare markets, HCL and Oracle offer a compelling new approach for R&D. HCL’s Unified Clinical Platform (UCP) represents the next logical step in the industry’s search for efficiency, simplicity and integration. It enables pharmaceutical companies to cut through complexities of data, applications,business, and IT services management in order to focus on what really matters: creating innovations in healthcare and services that generate value for your business.
Created entirely of Oracle’s Life Sciences products and Oracle’s application integration and data presentation technologies HCL’s UCP is also delivered through the HCL’s secure and validated cloud environment further improving performance while reducing implementation timelines and maintenance cost of clinical systems.
Leading healthcare companies are turning to HCL’s R&D solution because of its efficiency, business value and innovation through :
- Accelerated and simplified transition
- Single-point of integration with CRO’s, Labs, Healthcare entities & Partners
- Reduce demand of continuing activity spend to increase “true” R&D spend
- Information as an Asset
- Innovation through integration of Clinical operations & Content
- One R&D through platform as a service
Visit HCL in the Partner Pavilion – Booth 4 at the upcoming Oracle Health Sciences Innovation Forum for a chance to win a New iPad!